Why List with a Realtor?
Finding tenants for your rental property can be time-consuming and stressful. Using a real estate agent can help make the process easier.
- We'll Market the Property for You
- Our Agents Can Schedule Viewings With Prospective Tenants
- We'll Show Your Property for You
- We Have a Large Database/Network
- We Know Market Value
- We Screen Our Tenants & Get to Know Them
- We'll Handle the Lease Agreement for You
- It's a Good Idea for High-Priced Rentals
- It's Helpful When You Have a Lot of Units/Vacancies to Fill
How It Works
Contact one of our local offices and speak with a qualified rental agent to get started! You agent will answer any questions you have and help get your property listed.
- Our Agents Know Market Value and Can Advise on Rental Rates
- We Will Take Pictures of Your Property
- We Will Take Care of Rental Signs and Making Keys
- Your Agent Will Push Your Property to Prospective Tenants
- Your Agent Will Help Manage Your Properties Availability
- Your real estate agent will be the one who is interacting with prospective tenants. They'll manage all the back-and-forth communications and schedule appointments to view the property, as well as deal with any issues that come up during the stay.