It is up to the individual property owners whether or not they choose to accept pets. Most pet friendly properties charge an additional fee or deposit. Ask your agent for additional info.
If you are bringing a pet, you will sign a pet lease agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
1. Pets must have the current vaccinations as required by law.
2. Pets must be on a pest management system for fleas and ticks.
3. Pets are not permitted on the furniture unless using their own blanket/bedding to cover the furniture.
4. Pets must be kept on a leash as per the Ocean City Leash Law.
5. Ocean City has a “Pooper Scooper Law” that states you must pick up all pet droppings.
6. Pets must be fully housebroken.
7. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet in and around the property.
8. Ocean City does not permit any pets on the beaches or boardwalk.
9. Only the pre-approved pet/s are permitted. If there are any changes to that situation, you must notify your agent immediately so they can get owner approval for the change in pet status.
10. Visitors are not permitted to bring any pets on or in the property.
11. Excessive barking/noise created by your pet, may result in termination of your lease.
12. Pets are not to be left alone for any extended amount of time. If your pet barks, chews, or has accidents in the house when left alone, then they are not to be left alone.
13. All damages done by your pet/s must be reported to your agent immediately.
DOG PARK - There is a dog park located at 45th Street and Haven Avenue, for more information please visit www.oceancitydogpark.org . All dogs must be registered with the City of Ocean City, NJ to be permitted to use the park.
DOG BEACH - There is a section of beach that dogs are permitted. It is located on the Long Port end of the Ocean City/Longport Bridge. At the base of the bridge after going out of Ocean City, the beach on the right hand side is dog friendly, parking is on the left hand side of the road. Please be careful crossing the road.